2021 Pricing below includes 1 family (2 Adults + dependent children under 18) 1 vehicle per site – Please email office at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your reservation.
SERVICED OVERNIGHT CAMP SITES
Tents or Trailers – includes 30amp hydro, Sewer & Potable Water hook up
- Low Season Rate – $50 a night
- June 15th – September 15th 2020 – Peak Season $55 a night
- Long Weekend (3 night minimum) $60 a night
UNSERVICED OVERNIGHT WILDERNESS SITES
Tents Only – Shared Potable Water Access nearby
- Low Season Rate – $40 a night
- June 15th – September 15th 2020 – Peak Season $45 a night
- Long Weekend Rate (3 Night Minimum – $50 a night
Add 13% HST Tax to all prices. Rates are shown in Canadian dollars. Reservations suggested for camping of any kind. Occupants, receipts and gate access are non-transferable. Please enjoy our facilities at own risk. Recreational Vehicles must have a grey-water & black-water holding tanks. Generators not permitted. Rates & rules are subject to change without notice. No refunds.
This path takes campers into the Wilderness (tenting only) area.
- Minimum of ONE night NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to book overnight Camping sites. (Payment of half of total when booking more than two nights. 3 night minimum to secure a long weekend reservations. This may be transferred to another date subject to availability within the 2021 season.
- *COVID19 Cancellations in 2021 – A non refundable deposit is taken at time of reservation. In the event the Campground is closed due to the Pandemic and unable to accommodate the reservation; camper will be contacted by the office within 48 hours of the reservation (if possible based on government announcements) and given the opportunity to MOVE the reservation to another date subject to availability within the 2021/2022 camping seasons. ***if needed due to extenuating circumstanced deemed acceptable by management, a refund minus any banking fees and a $10 reservation fee may be provided via E-transfer.
- One car per site, additional vehicle pass available for $10/day ($15 on Long Weekends) limited spaces are available in the parking lot.
- Dogs are a welcomed part of the family at Red Bay, providing they are leashed at all times, owners follow the poop and scoop policy and that dogs are NOT left unattended in the park at any time to disturb other guests or destroy property.
GROUPS * Booking more than one site
- Excessive Noise/Language/Damage Deposit – Campers/Renters/Guests may be subject to a $100.00 cash deposit at the time of check in at the Office. If during the time of the Camper/Renter/Guest’s stay at Red Bay Tent and Trailer Park; they are found by Management to cause excessive noise, use offensive language or are generally disruptive to the Family Camping environment or cause damage to property, surrounding wildlife area or otherwise – WILL be asked to leave immediately without refund AND each member of the site will have forfeit their deposit. For any questions about this prior to booking, please call the office.